You may also like:
Royal University Hospital Foundation
Your Community. Your Health. Your Foundation.
Health - Hospital Foundation
Saskatoon, SK
Hospitals of Regina Foundation
Better lives. Made possible by you.
Health - Hospital Foundation
Regina, SK
Jim Pattison Children's Hospital Foundation
Raising funds for the enhancement of maternal and children's healthcare
Health - Hospital Foundation
Saskatoon, SK

Lloydminster Region Health Foundation

4910 - 50 Street, Suite 116
Lloydminster, SK S9V 0Y5
CEO: Wendy Plandowski
Board Chair: Dave Schneider

Charitable Reg. #: 11902 2390 RR0001
Sector: Health - Hospital Foundation
Public Foundation

Results Reporting

Grade: C-

The grade is based on the charity's public reporting of the work it does and the results it achieves.

Financial Transparency

Most recent audited financial statements available on the charity's website [Audited financial statement for most recent year]

Need for Funding

Funding Reserves Program Costs

Spending Breakdown

Cents to the Cause

2014 2015
For a dollar donated, cents funding the cause after fundraising and admin costs, excluding surplus.

Full-time staff #6

Avg. Compensation $62,235

Top 10 Staff Salary Range

$350k + 0
$300k - $350k 0
$250k - $300k 0
$200k - $250k 0
$160k - $200k 0
$120k - $160k 0
$80k - $120k 1
$40k - $80k 3
< $40k 2
Information from most recent CRA Charities Directorate filings for F2015

About Lloydminster Region Health Foundation:

Founded in 1983, Lloydminster Region Health Foundation (LRHF) raises funds to advance healthcare in the community of Lloydminster. It grants to Lloydminster Region Hospital, Dr. Cooke Extended Care Centre, Jubilee Home and Community Health Services. The foundation focuses on continuing the facilities at local hospitals, expanding the maternity, dialysis and cancer departments and supporting new health programs in the Lloydminster region. The local hospitals serve 72,000 people in Lloydminster.

In F2015, Lloydminster Region Health Foundation allocated $867k to Lloydminster Region Hospital and other local hospitals. Lloydminster Region Hospital’s biggest projects include the Renal Dialysis Department, Maternity Department and Community Cancer Care Centre. The Maternity Department delivers 1,000 babies each year, and the Community Cancer Care Centre treats 1,800 patients. LRHF organizes the Learning Essential Approaches to Palliative and End-of-Life Care Training workshops every year to train staff at local hospitals. The foundation runs the Care-A-Van program, allowing seniors to travel to doctors’ appointments outside of Lloydminster in LRHF-sponsored vehicles. It also provides scholarships in general health and nursing fields to financially support students.

Financial Review:

Lloydminster Region Health Foundation is a Mid-Cap charity with donations and special event revenue of $1.3m in F2015. Administrative costs are 19% of total revenues and fundraising costs are 49% of total donations. Total overhead costs come to 68%, falling well above Ci’s reasonable range. LRHF has funding reserves of $6.4m that can cover program costs for 6.6 years. Excluding donor-endowed funds of $2.2m, funding reserves can cover program costs for 4.8 years.

This charity report is an update that is being reviewed by the charity. Changes and edits may be forthcoming.

Updated on August 2nd, 2016 by Mirza Ali Shakir.

Financial Ratios

Fiscal year ending March
Administrative costs as % of revenues 19.3%18.6%
Fundraising costs as % of donations 49.1%48.2%
Program cost coverage (%) 656.7%894.8%

Summary Financial Statements

All figures in $s
Donations 541,105603,177
Goods in kind 83,49358,833
Lotteries (net) 46,547109,473
Business activities (net) 10,9714,928
Special events 739,811534,729
Investment income 438,433476,829
Other income 088,056
Total revenues 1,860,3601,876,025
Program costs 108,594118,226
Grants 866,987550,578
Administrative costs 275,014259,595
Fundraising costs 629,215547,863
Other costs 83,49358,833
Cash flow from operations (102,943)340,930
Funding reserves 6,406,7235,984,698
Note: Ci added cash paid for granting to its revenues calculation, increasing revenues by $332k in F2015 and $679k in F2014. Ci reports net revenues from events and gaming costs, reducing both expenses and revenues by $438k in F2015 and $824k in F2014. The charity did not disclose financial statements for 2013.

Comments added by the Charity:

No comments have been added by charity
Go to top