The Top 5 Impact: Toronto Charities list includes the 5 charities operating in Toronto that we have analyzed that have demonstrated the highest value created per dollar spent.
2021 Top 5 Impact: Toronto Charities based on demonstrated impact per dollar donated (listed alphabetically):
|The Compass - New||Food||Donate|
|East York Learning Experience||Education||Donate|
|Street Health||Homeless - Health||Donate|
|Toronto Foundation for Student Success||Youth||Donate|
Please also view our overall top impact charities:
- Top 10 Impact Charities 2021, Canadian charities with the highest impact programs
As well, we have released 5 additional lists of charities with top impact:
- Top 10 Canadian Impact Charities, charities with high-impact programs in Canada
- Top 10 International Impact Charities, Canadian charities with high-impact programs operating overseas
- Top 10 Canadian Food Banks, Canadian food banks creating high impact
- Top 10 Impact: Canadian Youth Charities, charities creating high-impact results for youth in Canada
- Top 5 Impact: Calgary Charities
If you find Charity Intelligence’s research useful in your giving, please consider donating to support our work. Being entirely funded by donors like you maintains our independence and objectivity to help Canadians be informed in their giving. Canadians donate over $17 billion each year. This giving could achieve tremendous results. We hope Charity Intelligence's research helps Canadians give better.
The information in this report was prepared by Charity Intelligence Canada and its independent analysts from publicly available information. Charity Intelligence and its analysts have made endeavours to ensure that the data in this report is accurate and complete but accepts no liability. The views and opinions expressed are to inform donors on matters of public interest. Views and opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, organization, individual, or anyone or anything. Any dispute arising from your use of this website or viewing the material hereon shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, without regard to any conflict of law provisions.
“Every investment is an impact investment. The problem is most people don’t know if their investment has positive or negative impact.”